COVID 19 & Diabetes: Healthcare Professionals
Nowadays, the most talked-about disease around the world is ‘COVID -19’. At first, on December 8, 2019, a number of people were suffering from pneumonia due to an unknown reason in Wuhan city, China. After that, the Coronavirus was identified for a reason behind this condition on January 7, 2020. WHO has declared this ‘Corona’ situation as a pandemic on March 11, 2020. At present, this disease has spread into 215 countries, including Bangladesh. No specific medicine or vaccine has discovered yet for this disease. According to the specialist, the best way to be safe from the Coronavirus is to abide by the preventive measures. Especially if any diabetic patient suffers from ‘COVID -19’, then chances of developing a grave complication are more than other people. So, every citizen, especially diabetic patients, should have a clear concept of these.
Benefits for learners
- Evidence based information on COVID-19 and Diabetes, its prevention and care
- Evidence based current clinical recommendations
- Continued professional development and learning
- Certificate of Completion
Who is eligible?
All health professionals interested on COVID-19 and Diabetes are eligible to take the course.
What Will You Learn?
- Background of COVID-19
- Pathophysiology of COVID-19 in people with DM
- Modes of transmission
- Presentation, Risk factors and Complications
- Diagnosis, Prognosis and Prevention
- Management and Follow up of people with diabetes during
- Hyperglycemia and Pregnancy
- Glucose fluctuation in people with DM and COVID-19
- Hypertension and COVID-19
How does the course work?
- To obtain your Certificate of Completion, you should work through the content in the
- You should start each section by clicking on the launch button. After completion of each
section, the next section will be unlocked.
- Module learning starts with 10 pre-test questions and ends with 10 post test questions, all of
which are in multiple choice format.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 120 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1688
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes